It’s a back-breaking chore to paint the sides of your home every few years.
That’s why long-lasting, color-coated synthetic siding has become so popular today.
material offers you three big benefits:
1) It increases your home’s energy efficiency
2) It improve your home’s curb appeal
3) It raises your home’s value
Improper installation is the only trouble you might run into with today’s siding materials. Many contractors
still use unskilled laborers for installation, which is why 90% of problems can be traced back to installers. While today’s
siding is not hard to install, there are many things one needs to know to do a professional job. Our crew has years of experience
with residential siding, an important factor when you make your final choice of contractors.
siding you can choose from:
• Vinyl Siding: The most popular
siding option, vinyl siding gives your home added insulation, soundproofing, and durability.
• James Hardie Plank: This synthetic material looks and feels exactly like wood, but is resilient to all the
common problems with wood siding.
• Cement Fiber Board Siding: Cement
fiber board siding comes in a variety of different styles, from wood to smooth to stucco. We can help you pick out a style
that suits your home.
• Aluminum Siding: Aluminum siding is an affordable
option for many homeowners. It’s a time-tested material that resists wear and tear.