Roofing Contractor Orland Park IL
Stewart Roofing Company are the preferred roofing contractors in Orland Park IL! For over 90 years, we've been helping home and business owners in Orland Park IL with their roofing repair, maintenance, and installation needs! We only work with industry leading manufacturers including Firestone, Bosch, CertainTeed, and more.
Types of Roofing
When you work with Stewart Roofing Company, you have options. We carry and install a wide variety of roofing materials, including:
- Architectural Shingles
- Wood Shingles
- Slate or Synthetic Slate
- Clay Tile
- Tapered Roof Insulation Systems
- And Many More
When you hire Stewart Roofing Company you can rest assured that our commitment to you is to build total reliability into your roofing system. We have the training and safety equipment needed to perform any roofing repair safely. Not every roof problem is obvious to the untrained eye. Incorrect repairs can cause additional problems that will likely be even more costly to fix. A roof is one of the biggest investments you'll make as a homeowner in Orland Park IL. By hiring a roofing contractor, you'll enjoy the protection of a warranty if any problems occur.
When you repair your roof yourself, you'll lose out on warranty coverage and be forced to pay out-of-pocket for additional repairs. Stewart Roofing Company has been working with homeowners in Orland Park IL with their roofing repair and installation needs for over 90 years. Give us a call today for your next project!
Roof Repair Orland Park IL
Stewart Roofing Company has provided expert roof repair services, water infiltration, roof leaks and more in Orland Park IL for more than 90 years. We will do everything we can to repair your roof and secure your home or business as quickly as possible. Avoid costly interior repairs, such as rot and mold, with a roof inspection by Stewart Roofing Company. We'll work with you to repair, or, if necessary, replace your roof, and help you stay within your budget. Contact us today to get started.
Talk to A Trusted Roofer in Orland Park IL Today!
If your home or business is in need of a roofing company in Orland Park IL, trust the one roofing contractor you know will get the job done. Stewart Roofing Company will make sure your roofing project is completed in a professional and timely manner. We offer free, no-obligation estimates, and will inspect your roof should you suspect a leak or water stain is the result of roof damage.
How Do I Know if My Roof Needs to be Replaced
It can be hard to determine exactly when you need a roof replacement because honestly, how often do you look at your roof? The answer is probably not often. However, inspecting your roof regularly and making little fixes when they’re needed can prevent some costly repairs down the road. Also, keeping you roof in good condition will be a huge plus if you decide to sell your business in the future. Here are some signs that your roof may need to be replaced:
- If you notice loose panels. Loose roof panels can lead to leaking and expensive damage to your commercial building. Loose panels from storms, winds, and warping can also compromise the safety of your facility. While thieves generally try to force their way in through doors and windows, loose metal roof panels can also provide an easy way into your building. Small rodents and other animals can identify loose roof panels and make their way inside, and love building nests in temperature controlled environments.
- The age of your roof is above 20 years. Most professionals say that a roof will generally last 20 to 25 years. This depends on various factors though. If the roof was installed over another layer or several layers and it is older than 20 years, chances are you need a new roof.
- If you see moisture or mold. Be sure to check for signs of moisture, rot or mold. Mold and fungi can grow quickly, so make note of the wet spots on or under your shingles and try and fix them accordingly. If you find lots of problematic moldy areas, a roof replacement may be required.
- If you notice rising energy bills. A good roof should act as an insulating material to prevent your building from losing its heat during the winter season, and prevent an increasing amount of heat in during the summer season. If you notice your energy bills continue to rise, don’t assume that it’s the other parts of your building that are causing the change. Be sure to have your roof assessed at least once a year to ensure its functioning the way it should!
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your building, so contact Stewart Roofing Company for all of your roofing needs!